170910 P + B
170910 P + B
Don’t stress in your wedding dress! This package is a “peace of mind” essential and meant for the couple that has planned a majority of their wedding and just needs help tying up loose ends and executing the wedding day. We recommend booking us 2-3 months prior to your event date.
- Complimentary consultation prior to booking.
- Contract review
- Accessibility by e-mail or phone for questions
- 2-hour consultation meeting to go over current status
- Site visit at venue to review layout, floor plan, décor and other recommendations
- Creation of your event timeline
- Communication with all vendors regarding event timeline, arrival times, specifications and plan for returning of equipment, if applicable
- Final consultation meeting 1-2 weeks prior to event
- Co-direct your rehearsal with your officiant (1 or 2 nights prior)
On-site Coordinator during wedding:
- Ceremony and reception set-up and decorating
- Serve as point of contact for venue staff and all vendors; we will be the first to arrive and the last to leave
- Set up all ceremony items including programs, unity candles, aisle runners, etc.
- Set up all reception items including seating cards, place cards, gifts table and card box, wedding favors, etc.
- Ceremony and reception coordination
- Keep bridal party and vendors to your previously established time line
- Distribute flowers, bouquets, and pin corsages and boutonnières
- Assist guests and answer questions as needed
- Distribute remaining vendor balances and tips on bride and groom’s behalf at the end of the night
- Resolve any ceremony- or reception-related problems that arise*
- Distribution of final payments to applicable vendors
- Wrap up details after bride and groom depart
- Oversee safe packing and transportation of gifts and cards
- Ensure all rental equipment is packed and ready for return
* BONUS: Wedding emergency kit on site and available for the bridal party and family